Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote
793 6 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

Hi.   I bought a spark remote on ebay really cheap. I think is a remote that is firmware bricked. Has anyone figured out how to recover or reflash ...thanks
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what particular problem are having with your new remote controller? Have you tried to connect your mobile to the remote controller via Wi-Fi to see if there's an error message? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-24
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

What's the symptom? Can you link it to your Spark?
2019-7-24
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

Hi     thanks for the replies,  no there is not a wireless signal detected just keeps double red led flash. tried holding the power button in till it beeps, tried pair mode holding in pause+Fn+the back right top key..just beeps once short where my other controller keeps beeping till paired
2019-7-24
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does your Spark link to your smart device?
2019-7-24
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
United States

yes i can connect with my phone and i can link up another remote and the phone, its just the remote i bought...i think its bricked
2019-7-25
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Frunobulax Posted at 7-25 04:16
yes i can connect with my phone and i can link up another remote and the phone, its just the remote i bought...i think its bricked

remove the cover and disconnect the battery and reconnect and try again.
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules