Can't buy Extension Rod with DJI Select coupon?
1308 10 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mycypher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682215 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I have DJI Care Select. When I click "Use Now" on any coupon, it brings me to a list of products, and at the top of the page it says:

"Available for the products below" The "Osmo Extension Rod", with image is listed. However, when checking out, I can't use it. Can someone please fix or explain?

Thanks!
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could provide us the coupon code via PM for a further check? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-24
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

None of my DJI Select coupons will work with anything I want to buy. Basically you cant use the accessory coupons on any accessories for products produced in the last 5 years. Such a scam. They sent me a birthday coupon for 5% off, but I cant buy anything at all related gimbals, drones, or Osmo Products
2019-7-24
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing, but that's neither an explanation or a fix. Looking forward to DJI's response.
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mycypher, just to verify, you are referring to the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod or Extension Rod for Osmo?
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 7-24 16:53
None of my DJI Select coupons will work with anything I want to buy. Basically you cant use the accessory coupons on any accessories for products produced in the last 5 years. Such a scam. They sent me a birthday coupon for 5% off, but I cant buy anything at all related gimbals, drones, or Osmo Products

Hi Tactical Trvlr, the new-released product is not applicable for the DJI Select accessory coupons currently. Please check more details below. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

What do you would like to buy via the birthday coupon?
GTScreenshot_20190725_104642.png
2019-7-24
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-24 18:47
Hi Tactical Trvlr, the new-released product is not applicable for the DJI Select accessory coupons currently. Please check more details below. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

What do you would like to buy via the birthday coupon?

SO. Like I said you can not buy any accessories for any of your best selling products. What is the point of DJI Select if you block out all of your top products? What can I buy, an overpriced SD card with super expensive shipping cost? No Thanks.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 7-25 03:47
SO. Like I said you can not buy any accessories for any of your best selling products. What is the point of DJI Select if you block out all of your top products? What can I buy, an overpriced SD card with super expensive shipping cost? No Thanks.

Only the new-released accessories are not available for the Accessory Coupon temporarily, you may wait for a time, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-25
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-25 18:53
Only the new-released accessories are not available for the Accessory Coupon temporarily, you may wait for a time, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

I have to agree with Tactical Trvlr - What's the use? Not only that, but when I click the coupon, it does in fact take me to a list of products of which the extension rod is on. Not cool.
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mycypher Posted at 7-26 11:14
I have to agree with Tactical Trvlr - What's the use? Not only that, but when I click the coupon, it does in fact take me to a list of products of which the extension rod is on. Not cool.

May I have a screenshot about it?
2019-7-26
Use props
mycypher
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for that
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced