Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung TabPro no longer supported?
918 4 2019-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PowellSkier
lvl.3
United States

After replacing my TabPro 8.4 I went to Google Play to reinstall the GO4 app but was given the message that my devide is supported. Why?  The hardware specs for the TabPro are equal to or superior to much newer tablets. Is there any way to add this model back to the list of supported devices?
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Unfortunately, due to the devices that were released in the market every month or years, DJI can't test them all for compatibility matter. However, there are other compatible devices that have been tested by our designated department to ensure the stability of the application while using the application. Therefore, we would recommend using the compatible devices to our DJI Products and DJI applications. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-24
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-24 14:31
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Unfortunately, due to the devices that were released in the market every month or years, DJI can't test them all for compatibility matter. However, there are other compatible devices that have been tested by our designated department to ensure the stability of the application while using the application. Therefore, we would recommend using the compatible devices to our DJI Products and DJI applications. Thank you for your support.

..and i would find this list where?

FYI, this Tablet model was on a DJI approved list when I bought the drone.
2019-7-25
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PowellSkier Posted at 7-25 15:42

FYI, this Tablet model was on a DJI approved list when I bought the drone.

DJI list can be seen at the bottom of the Downloads Page

Android V4.3.20
Requires Android 5.0 or later.
Compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S7, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S6, Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung Note 8, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei P20, Huawei P10 Plus, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 8, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo X20, Vivo X9, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, OPPO R11, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 2, Mi 8, Mi 6, Redmi Note 5, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T.

However this other list on Phantom Help might be of more value to you
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PowellSkier Posted at 7-25 15:42

FYI, this Tablet model was on a DJI approved list when I bought the drone.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The compatible devices would depend on the product that you're using, For example, you could select the Mavic Pro and check the phone compatibility. Please refer to the screenshot below. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules