911 5 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi folks,

For an experiment, I need the electronics of a Spark battery. It absolutely OK if the battery itself is dead, swollen or does not hold much charge.
To keep p&p cost low, sellers should be in Germany or Austria,since I have shipping addresses in both countries.
If you have something to offer, please contact me via PM.
And no, I don't want to buy a perfectly working battery to destroy it...that's against my ethics

Cheers,
Wolferl

2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're hoping that you could find the battery that you may need here in DJI Forum. Cheers!
2019-7-25
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

Keep an eye out on Ebay. I bought a battery that all 3 cells and the electrics are good, the plastic case is split for $8 plus $4 shipping. Also bought a battery said deffective for $20 someone else bought 1 too. I found ot there was nothing wrong with the battery, by the time I tested and got back to Ebay I think the other buyer bought the last 3.
2019-7-25
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

DJI Tony Posted at 7-25 09:08
Hi, we're hoping that you could find the battery that you may need here in DJI Forum. Cheers!

why did you stop manufacturing DJI SPARK spares .
2019-7-25
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Frunobulax Posted at 7-25 10:08
Keep an eye out on Ebay. I bought a battery that all 3 cells and the electrics are good, the plastic case is split for $8 plus $4 shipping. Also bought a battery said deffective for $20 someone else bought 1 too. I found ot there was nothing wrong with the battery, by the time I tested and got back to Ebay I think the other buyer bought the last 3.

Hi,

I already have a search notification active on ebay, but nothing useful turned up there. Its all just battery clips and stuff from "powersellers".
I'm a bit surprised that nobody has dead Spark batteries....
Anyway, I can wait...

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

S.J Posted at 7-25 13:02
why did you stop manufacturing DJI SPARK spares .

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that the DJI Spark is not available in our store as of the time being, however, this doesn't mean that the product has reached the end of life. Our official website would notify you if the product is no longer in production such as Phantom 4 Pro or Osmo. The best option that we could advise in the mean-time is to check the products with our other dealers using the link below. We're hoping that this would clarify your query. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules