Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark Crash
976 2 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harry123
New

Taiwan

Dear DJI Service Center,

My name is Harry, i own a DJI Spark for a few year, so i think it is already out of guarantee. I just crash my DJI Spark during the hiking in the xianshan trail. My DJI Spark behave very weird since yesterday, when it take off it just flying everywhere. I am very lucky that it only hit the bridge and i able to recover. However when i try to flight it tonight in the xiangshan, it just fly uncontrolled, and suddenly hit the trees and disappeared in the jungle. You could check it from the log of some of my few flight record. Is there any solution?

Thank you

2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know about the incident happen to your DJI Spark. We do apologize that we cannot process a case for the said issue since the warranty already expires. However, you may try to use the Find My Drone under the DJI GO 4 application but it will only indicate the location of the drone where it loses the signal. The red arrow on the map shows the position of the airplane when it is lost, and the blue arrow shows the current position of the user. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co-pilots here in Forum. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-7-25
Use props
Anatoliy Soloshenko
lvl.1

Ukraine

Wow, i want this
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules