Power off OA with DJI Extension Rod Not Resetting Gimbal
1659 6 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
col4bin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

I just received the DJI extension rod.  I noticed that when connnected to the rod and powered off, the gimbal head does not move into put away position.  Is this normal?  I know I can just move it manually but trying to determine if I have a defective extension rod.  My OP is current with firmware as is the Mimo app. It powers down fine and moves into put away position when not using the rod.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-25
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Working as intended. since you won't be placing it in the case. I would advise getting a gimbal protector like this

https://www.amazon.com/PGYTECH-G ... =gateway&sr=8-4
2019-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s the same on mine don’t see any problem with it .
2019-7-25
Use props
col4bin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86224 ft
United States

I don't see any problem...I just wanted to see if this was normal or if the extension rod was malfunctioning.
2019-7-25
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

col4bin Posted at 7-25 11:49
I don't see any problem...I just wanted to see if this was normal or if the extension rod was malfunctioning.

I see the same results when I turn off the OP with the extension rod.  The OP does not return to the normal storage mode.
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for your patience. As per our designated department, it is normal that the OP will not move into put away position when using the extension rod. Also, this issue has been forwarded to the designated department for the further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules