Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wifi module/App disconnection stops recording
547 4 2019-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Deadpool
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I'm using the wifi module and framing the shot with the app on my iPhone. Once I'm happy with the frame I start recording and close the app. I've found that if close the app, the Osmo Pocket will stop recording soon after. Is this normal behaviour?
2019-7-25
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

What do you mean by soon after?   I am testing now.. started a recording using my phone.. closed the app and disconnected my phone from the osmo's wifi.. it has been a couple of minutes and the osmo is still recording as far as I can tell.. the counter is running and the red light is blinking.  
2019-7-26
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Ok... I let it go... it produced one 15 1/2 minute clip.. then went onto produce a 9 1/2 minute clip before it stopped.. (might have filled up my memory card at that point).
2019-7-26
Use props
Mr Deadpool
lvl.1
Hong Kong

It produced a 7 min clip for me, the card still had over 100G free space on it... Bug?
2019-7-26
Use props
Mr Deadpool
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Just reporting back, I haven’t been able to recreate the issue. Might be a bug prior to the latest firmware update. All is good
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules