spark without combo
771 6 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4442 ft
Turkey

my spark flies well outside but it does not indoors.Should I try it without RC? how can I pair spark without RC ?
Thanks
2019-7-26
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

Can you describe a little more what your Spark does exactly when flying indoors, maybe a video?
You need a good lighting and enough contrast on the floor (a single colored carpet or floor won't do it). The camera needs "structure" to work properly.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We're sorry but we don't recommend flying the drones indoors as the environment indoors may have interference and caused an incident and also during low light condition as the vision sensors may not work properly. We suggest to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, to fly the drone and check if all the functions are working normally. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-7-26
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Switch on more light,  the vision downward sensors need a lot of light
And "put" structure on the ground
You most likely don't have GPS, the bird is creating enough "wind" turbulence, to need to correct it, but it can't see its own movement over the ground!
2019-7-26
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 08:02
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We're sorry but we don't recommend flying the drones indoors as the environment indoors may have interference and caused an incident and also during low light condition as the vision sensors may not work properly. We suggest to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, to fly the drone and check if all the functions are working normally. Thank for your understanding and for your support.

thank you brother
2019-7-27
Use props
djiuser_SrrIUWy2ZhDK
lvl.3
Turkey

Wolferl Posted at 7-26 01:46
Hi,

Can you describe a little more what your Spark does exactly when flying indoors, maybe a video?

I will try,thanks
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules