Please DJI - Dynamic Home Point!!!!
1359 16 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Lots of my videos (Bicycling, running, etc..) are done with Acrtive Track and with no RC (just phone, on pocket).

It's inviable 100m range - need dynamic home point! Please!!!

Lot's of times I have to use my SPARK (wich has Dynamic HP) to do what I need. :-(

Adriano.

2019-7-26
Use props
Pilot Clem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106900 ft
United States

Hello! Didn't you already start a thread here about this? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=132129
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Adriano. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. We do apologize for the inconvenience. As of this moment, the DJI Mavic Air doesn't support this function at present. In additionI will forward these thread and these valued information that you have provided us today to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-7-26
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Brazil

Pilot Clem Posted at 7-26 07:45
Hello! Didn't you already start a thread here about this? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=132129

Yes. Didn't even remember that. Long time ago... and still no Dynamic Home Point :-(
2019-7-26
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

+1 for that request again
2019-7-26
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Include me in the request. Sometimes when using active track, i lost sight of drone so push return home as usual but suddenly remember Mavic Air did not has dynamic homepoint so i must quickly stop, update and redo the function.
2019-7-27
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Dear Stephen, include me in the request. +1
2019-7-27
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

+1 include me!!! DJI spark have this function i don´t see any problem to make it for mavic air!
2019-7-28
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

get litchi, probably much better suited for your use case; one of the main benefits is it can track the phone opposed from visual tracking
2019-7-29
Use props
orcun.kocaoglu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23632 ft
Germany

+1 include me!
2019-7-29
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

I've requested this feature multiple times.  They are quite obviously finished enhancing this drone and have moved on to other products.  No reason for this feature to be omitted from the MA.
2019-7-29
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Brazil

Canefan Posted at 7-29 05:45
I've requested this feature multiple times.  They are quite obviously finished enhancing this drone and have moved on to other products.  No reason for this feature to be omitted from the MA.

As far as I know only MP1 and Spark has it. Right?
2019-7-29
Use props
Pilot Clem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106900 ft
United States

Anyways, +1 as well
2019-7-29
Use props
Dakar Enduro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1451841 ft
Senegal

+1 me too.  Please
2019-7-29
Use props
Dan C
New

Kazakhstan

I'm knew to the Mavic Air and only have a few hours experience so far, but I've been studying the materials and watching hours of YouTube videos.

Is this not the feature you all are asking for underDxULQ80UUrkyKl5Hth49aKKKu4rH/2Q==[/img]

I haven't tried this myself yet, but I believe this sets the controller (in other words, you) as the "dynamic" Home Point.
2019-7-30
Use props
Dan C
New

Kazakhstan

Well, apparently I can't use this forum.  The image I uploaded is missing, and the text is chewed up too.

I'm pointing out that I believe the "dynamic" feature you all are looking for is found under Main Controller Settings.  The Home Point has two options.

The first is the standard point of launch.

I'm pretty sure that second option is going to be where you are controlling from.
2019-7-30
Use props
HochMichl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29895 ft
Germany

+1  actually one of the reasons I bought the Mavic Air was to get some vids of me on my MTB...  sadly DJI neglects our wishes to get a feature the less expensive Spark has without any reason
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules