Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
auto record and out of focus
1229 3 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoFly Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI guys
Does anyone know if you can turn auto record off on mavic pro 2 using smart controller ?
Took for first flight today and am very impresed , but had 2 vids that were out of focus , think this is focused on the landing matt when i started bird up and it was recording so it never re focused

untili stopped recording and restarted ..i not sure this is correct .but own mavic air, phantom 4 pro, and never had this problem , i do understand its a better cameara.
and if this is the case and i need to adjust my flying then thats fine , as long as its not a faulty bird i ok ..any advice appreciated guys

2019-7-26
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Air is a fixed focus lens I believe.

You can focus the lens by tapping anywhere on the screen at an object you wish to focus on. Alternative I  have assigned the C1 button to refocus the lens at the centre cross hair.

Heres a great video from Ian of London regarding focusing..

auto record ? Was that one of the feature eg quickshot or something ?
2019-7-26
Use props
GoFly Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sky Donkey Posted at 7-26 13:54

You can focus the lens by tapping anywhere on the screen at an object you wish to focus on. Alternative I  have assigned the C1 button to refocus the lens at the centre cross hair.

Thanks thats perfect, Bit more to learn now, LOL everyday a school day eh ...
2019-7-27
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 7-26 13:54

You can focus the lens by tapping anywhere on the screen at an object you wish to focus on. Alternative I  have assigned the C1 button to refocus the lens at the centre cross hair.

Maybe he meant "auto-focus". Also you can just manually set the focus to infinity at the start of each filght, which would mimic the Air's fixed focus.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules