Geo Unlocking issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BC NightOwl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Trying to do this by self.  Go to Go 4 app and select unlocking....no certificates available.

Help please.

Yes, I have done and re-done the procedure many times, I don't think that is the issue.

2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BC NightOwl. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter. Please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assists and help you further. Thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
Davey671
New
Flight distance : 302349 ft

Guam

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 10:39
Hello and good day BC NightOwl. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter. Please send an email to  for us to be able to assists and help you further. Thank you.

Self unlocking not working! I’m on Guam and I would never receive an unlock code via text?
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Davey671 Posted at 7-27 15:38
Self unlocking not working! I’m on Guam and I would never receive an unlock code via text?

Hello Davey671. I am sorry for the trouble. Please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to help you further help you with regards to this issue. Thank you.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules