Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Get Focus with Mavic Air Camera
3987 3 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fernando DM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040 ft
Argentina

Hy friends !
My name is Fernando and i write from Argentine. Sorry for my english .. it's realy poor, but, i hope that can understand me.
Few days ago, i bought my Mavic and i have a question to do about how to get focus with the camera. I have a Mavic Pro, and when i touch the screen, i can see haw the camera make focus. I can not reproduce this action in my Mavic Air.
Someone who can help me?
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform that the Mavic Air camera doesn't have a focus and it uses a prime lens. The focal length is 0.5 m to infinity. The minimum distance between the lens and the focal point is 0.5 m. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-7-28
Use props
Fernando DM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040 ft
Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 7-28 08:20
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to inform that the Mavic Air camera doesn't have a focus and it uses a prime lens. The focal length is 0.5 m to infinity. The minimum distance between the lens and the focal point is 0.5 m. We do appreciate your understanding.

Thanks so much for your reply. Now, i added more information about my new drone.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fernando DM Posted at 7-29 06:55
Thanks so much for your reply. Now, i added more information about my new drone.

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for continued support.
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules