Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pilot for IPad
3961 7 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kinelliso
lvl.1

Sweden

Is there any plan on when DJI Pilot app for iOS will be available for iPads? As of today you only get the small screen on your ios tablett.
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kinelliso. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment the iPad is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pilot application. There is a possibility that the iPad will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Pilot application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the said device if it will work all the time while using it on the said DJI application. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pilot application. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Pilot application. Thank you.

2019-7-26
Use props
Kinelliso
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 12:24
Hello and good day Kinelliso. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment the iPad is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pilot application. There is a possibility that the iPad will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Pilot application we cannot be guaranteed the stability of the said device if it will work all the time while using it on the said DJI application. For additional reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pilot application. In addition I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Pilot application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen,

Any time estimate on when it will be ipad compatible?

A
2019-7-26
Use props
Capt. Joe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9442 ft
United States

Not only no iPad support, but no intelligent flight modes...  DJI please add this functionality or allow the enterprise to recognize and be supported by the Go4 App.
Please tell us if this is being worked on!  
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Capt. Joe. Thank you for sharing this informaion. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for further devcelopment. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kinelliso Posted at 7-26 12:47
Hi Stephen,

Any time estimate on when it will be ipad compatible?

Hello Kinelliso. As of the moment we do not have any specific time frame when will the iPad be added to the list of recommended mobile devices for the said application. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added in the said list in the future. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-27
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

Will be getting M2DE soon for fire service.   We need ipad support.   Please add pilot app for Ipad support.  Also, Ground Station Pro.    It is used on S&R missions.   Need it!  Please!
2019-8-24
Use props
djiuser_ovPOAII0L5en
New
Flight distance : 508235 ft

United States

Would appreciate an update or potential for use case soon, looking to use a lineup of M300s with custom DJI-port camera and incorporate the iPad with full-resolution DJI Pilot app on Smart controller.
2022-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules