HELP* Mavic Air Fly More Combo Missing Spare Control stick
2680 3 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olrac
lvl.1
United States

Greetings,

HELP!! Yesterday, I finally convinced myself to get my hands on this AMAZING MAVIC AIR. While unboxing, I didn't noticed that the Spare Control stick is not is my package unlike most unboxing YouTube videos I've watched most of them are included same packaging with the USB-C adapter. I am not sure if this is not included anymore to the newer package/set of fly more combo, but when I refer back to the what's included box it specify a spare Control stick is part of it. I called the Bestbuy store I got this bad boy but the only way to get the spare control stick is to return to Bestbuy and exchange for a different box, unfortunately I already purchased the DJI care Refresh which makes my drone covered for any damages.

Although, I have my first set tucked in under my controller, It makes me sad that this unfortunate events happens to me. I am not sure where to buy a spare control sticks, I haven't seen it in DJI store yet. Hopefully, DJI rep would be able to help me out with this one.

Thanks,
Olrac
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Olrac, sorry for what happened, you can still return to Bestbuy for the replacement if they agree, DJI Care Refresh can be transferred to the new drone as long as you can provide the replacement receipt, but I'm afraid the valid date of DJI Care Refresh will not be changed.
You can also contact our support team www.dji.com/support to see if you can get the spare controller sticks from the facility, thank you.
2019-7-26
Use props
easyheimer
lvl.2

United States

I just inboxed my Mavic Air Fly More Combo last night and I’m also missing my spare thumb sticks! I wouldn’t have know they came with it if I hadn’t watched the DJI unboxing videos. I found quite a bit of people in the same scenario. How do I go about getting these?
2020-1-17
Use props
Olrac
lvl.1
United States

@Easyheimer Per DJI support team either you return the item and get it replaced wherever you purchased it. Or just be like me order another spare spare stick controller over Amazon/eBay.

Reason why I didn’t return my drone just simply because I already have my decal skin already installed. If you haven’t done anything like me I suggest you return and have it replaced where you got it from.
5846EF97-32C9-4C4B-B474-9B544683616D.jpeg
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules