Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dropping support for flight simulator?
2921 7 2019-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Dropping support for flight simulator? On android I get a warning in dji go4 staying not to upgrade the software to maintain simulator support. Is Dji ending simulator?
2019-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the exact message that you receive in the DJI GO 4 App for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-7-27
Use props
larryc43230
lvl.4
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-27 09:19
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the exact message that you receive in the DJI GO 4 App for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support!

2019-7-28
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

I guess this one will be left with no answer....
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for the additional information. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app update by mistake, you're feel free to contact us to obtain a lower version which supports flight simulator function and install it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-7-30
Use props
unhommelibre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109268 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-30 10:32
Thank you for the additional information. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app update by mistake, you're feel free to contact us to obtain a lower version which supports flight simulator function and install it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

So this just affects the flight simulator in the app and not the flight simulator on the PC?
I just bought an M2P with the smart controller and one of the selling points for me was the ability to use the Smart Controller with the PC version of the flight simulator. Will the PC flight simulator still work with the smart controller if I update to DJI GO 4 to v4.3.24?
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

unhommelibre Posted at 8-2 05:29
So this just affects the flight simulator in the app and not the flight simulator on the PC?
I just bought an M2P with the smart controller and one of the selling points for me was the ability to use the Smart Controller with the PC version of the flight simulator. Will the PC flight simulator still work with the smart controller if I update to DJI GO 4 to v4.3.24?

Yes, it is for the DJI Go 4 app version only. Pc version is not included. Thank you!
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app updates by mistake. Please send us a PM if you want to obtain a lower version that supports the flight simulator function and install it. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules