Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark camera issue
1598 2 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul1965
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all, I recently tried to repair a crack from an unfortunate incident to the gimbal camera housing lens. The drone was working perfectly even so but for £10 i thought i would replace the housing. Now here lies the problem, after the replacement which although voids the warranty everything again works great it hovers , tilts  , gains and reduces altitude and lands perfectly ....it does not show any live camera view , is there a hardware or software fix ?
Thanks Paul
2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paul. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Spark. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Just a friendly reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone. To avoid further damage on the said unit. Thank for your support.
2019-7-27
Use props
Nidge
Captain

United Kingdom

Hi Paul.

I would check that you have the video cable from the camera properly secured to the main board of the Spark.

From memory I believe the camera/Gimbal assembly has a cable with three connectors, two of which are for the power to the pitch and roll motors and for connection to the Gimbals IMU which are obviously connected properly as you are able to control the camera’s position. The third connector is for the video,. it is either not connected properly or you may have damaged it when you fitted the new case.

Regards

Nidge.
2019-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules