Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TB48 problem
1060 3 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1291900 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,  I have a TB48 battery that keeps flashing! I can not stop it! The red LED is lit steady and the 4 green LEDs flash at the same time. Can not stop the battery !! How do I do ?

Thank you

Seb
2019-7-27
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

What does the app say about it?
2019-7-27
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi, Seb I hope I'm not too late. If you are feeling confident gently pry off the top of the battery and disconnect the small plug. Let it sit for 1hr then re-connect the small plug. BEFORE putting the lid back on press the battery button to start it if it functions properly gently snap the lid back on. Fully charge battery fly it until the battery gets low hover close to the ground until it lands by itself. FULLY charge then fly or hover a few  minutes to discharge the battery to a safe healthy storage level. You MUST check and maintain your batteries EVERY 1 or 2 months! Do not store them empty and do not store them full. Safety First! Ken.
2019-7-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Highasakite Posted at 7-28 09:32
Hi, Seb I hope I'm not too late. If you are feeling confident gently pry off the top of the battery and disconnect the small plug. Let it sit for 1hr then re-connect the small plug. BEFORE putting the lid back on press the battery button to start it if it functions properly gently snap the lid back on. Fully charge battery fly it until the battery gets low hover close to the ground until it lands by itself. FULLY charge then fly or hover a few  minutes to discharge the battery to a safe healthy storage level. You MUST check and maintain your batteries EVERY 1 or 2 months! Do not store them empty and do not store them full. Safety First!  Ken.

While you do what Ken's saying, make sure that the battery is fully operational WITHOUT putting the top back in place. Unlikely, but there's possibility that the board with switches is mounted too high, causing one or more buttons to be permanently engaged when the top cover is in place. It's happen once to me, and fixing the issue is a PITA requiring high DIY skills.
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules