Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Adv Jello Again...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CDPiC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47028 ft
Germany

My Phantom 4 Adv has Jello effects. After repair (was by DJI) for short time gone but now make jello again if the drone hanging on a point. If drone in moving than jello most gone.  
And the other problem the Drone always turning left without wind...any tipps? Everything calibrated!

Original Footages:
https://youtu.be/Y85qfQuLQxAand

https://youtu.be/zDVmW4h8OJo

2019-7-27
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need to upload the link w/o .be

I gave my very first client the .be and she got so mad and it was very unprofessional of me.

2019-7-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. This issue may occur when there is debris on the gimbal damping unit. Hold the yaw axis motor with one hand, as shown in the figure below, and turn the damping unit forward, downward, left and right. You can also perform the IMU calibration to see if this will rectify the issue. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-7-27
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Ignore post #2, he does not have a clue what he is talking about.

Jello is caused by vibration of the camera, it is often caused by unbalanced propellors, you might try replacing them. And it can be caused by the gimbal vibrating. Try starting up the aircraft on a bench, without starting the props, then touch a finger gently to the camera to see if it is vibrating. If so, you need to send it for repair.
2019-7-27
Use props
CDPiC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47028 ft
Germany

Geebax Posted at 7-27 14:49

Jello is caused by vibration of the camera, it is often caused by unbalanced propellors, you might try replacing them. And it can be caused by the gimbal vibrating. Try starting up the aircraft on a bench, without starting the props, then touch a finger gently to the camera to see if it is vibrating. If so, you need to send it for repair.

Thanks folks, Camera looks fine, propeller just checked with balancer and looks fine as well but i changed now to new one. but sometimes coming jello sometimes not...interesting...
2019-8-7
Use props
JPilotR
First Officer
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 7-27 14:49

Jello is caused by vibration of the camera, it is often caused by unbalanced propellors, you might try replacing them. And it can be caused by the gimbal vibrating. Try starting up the aircraft on a bench, without starting the props, then touch a finger gently to the camera to see if it is vibrating. If so, you need to send it for repair.

Hmm, gotta try that. I have a similar problem on my P4PV2.0

The props are new and inspected preflight, so that shouldn't be it. But I will check for vibration as you described. Thanks!
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules