How To Reset Index File Numbering on Osmo Pocket?
3146 5 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arfansutiyono
lvl.1
Flight distance : 635079 ft
United States

I had a new osmo pocket and insert a microsd card from my dji mavic air to my dji osmo pocket. After taking videos and pictures, the file number continues from the number in my mavic air (DJI_0425). After i purchase a new microsd card, the file numbering in my osmo pocket still continues. Now I want to reset the file numbering to DJI_0001. I have tried to reset osmo pocket system's parameter, I have also tried to format the card, but it didn't work. How di I reset the file index numbering?
2019-7-27
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Not tried this myself, but how about recording a single image on your new sd card then on your pc/Mac manually renaming the file to DJI_0001
2019-7-27
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Not tried this myself, but how about recording a single image on your new sd card then on your pc/Mac manually renaming the file to DJI_0001 , saving and then reinserting the card to your osmo and it may well reset the counter ?
2019-7-27
Use props
arfansutiyono
lvl.1
United States

MKosmo Posted at 7-27 09:38
Not tried this myself, but how about recording a single image on your new sd card then on your pc/Mac manually renaming the file to DJI_0001

Thanks for your answer. I've also tried that, capture a single image on my osmo pocket using a new micro SD card (DJI_0430) then I removed micro SD card to my computer and manually renaming the file to DJI_0001. But when I insert to osmo pocket and caputuring a single image, than the filename still continues to DJI_0431. It seems that the index numbering is stored in the osmo and I still can't find the setting to reset that, even if I'm using DJI Mimo (huft....).
2019-7-27
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

arfansutiyono Posted at 7-27 15:09
Thanks for your answer. I've also tried that, capture a single image on my osmo pocket using a new micro SD card (DJI_0430) then I removed micro SD card to my computer and manually renaming the file to DJI_0001. But when I insert to osmo pocket and caputuring a single image, than the filename still continues to DJI_0431. It seems that the index numbering is stored in the osmo and I still can't find the setting to reset that, even if I'm using DJI Mimo (huft....).

No problem.   That’s annoying if there is no way to reset the file counter, I can see that’s something you’d want the option of doing.   Maybe the only way is hope dji add this to a Mimo update - or release info of how to do it.
2019-7-27
Use props
arfansutiyono
lvl.1
United States

2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules