Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC for Fuji XT3
2948 8 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SRINIRAJU
lvl.1
United States

I have a 23MM F2 and 18-55MM Lens for my Fuji XT3 . I am an Android user using Google 2 Pixel XL. And have a Ninja Atomos V for my Videos.

My Questions are below

1. Can all the Ronin SC’s cool features be used with my Android phone?
2. Is DJI going to release updated Ronin SC firmware soon for the Fuji XT3 camera . So that all of the Ronin SC features can be used ?
3. Is there a way not to connect my Fuji XT3 to my Ninja Atomos (both mounted to Ronin SC)? Because , I see the cable going to Fuji XT3 HDMI port from Atomos Ninja is messing with the gimbal and balancing motors.
2019-7-27
Use props
gxxr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27323 ft
Austria

Are there going to be any answers to these questions?
2019-8-6
Use props
gxxr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27323 ft
Austria

With a lot of trial-and-error (thanks to the §%"§$$"§$ manual that leaves out many relevant items), I found my own answers:
-) motion lapse, time lapse and panorama work
-) taking pictures works
-) starting and stopping video doesn't work.

do you agree?
2019-8-7
Use props
Happy Snapping
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6050 ft

This Forum is always a pleasure... :/

Thanks for posting your findings!
2019-9-8
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.4

Sadly the camera firmware would need an update to actually support taking video from the Ronin-SC directly.
2019-9-12
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>

PilleniusMC Posted at 9-12 05:52
Sadly the camera firmware would need an update to actually support taking video from the Ronin-SC directly.

Gentlemen:

Please contact FujiFilm in your home country and ask them to consider updating their SDK to allow for video record on/off via USB.  FujiFilm is really missing an opportunity.

The more individuals that contact FujiFilm, the more likely they will upgrade their SDK.

Don Barar
2019-9-12
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.4

DGBarar Posted at 9-12 12:51
Gentlemen:

Please contact FujiFilm in your home country and ask them to consider updating their SDK to allow for video record on/off via USB.  FujiFilm is really missing an opportunity.

So uh, I did just that, and what Fuji told me, the SDK should allow it already. It is just to the discretion of the devs on DJI's side it seems.
2019-9-12
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>

PilleniusMC Posted at 9-12 23:44
So uh, I did just that, and what Fuji told me, the SDK should allow it already. It is just to the discretion of the devs on DJI's side it seems.

Hi Pillenius,

Interesting comment.   In which country do you live?

Don Barar
2019-9-13
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.4

DGBarar Posted at 9-13 06:33
Hi Pillenius,

Interesting comment.   In which country do you live?

I am from Germany.
2019-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules