DJI repair service
4222 4 2019-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_22NROfKGpQFn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107874 ft
United Kingdom

I'm posting here as I have no idea where else to go. After purchasing 12 Tellos to use in schools I bought the Iron Man edition just for fun when not using my M2P. After just over an hour of flight the rear right motor became stiff and started to get extremely hot so was returned to DJI repair centre for a warranty repair. I was then told it had suffered crash damage (Untrue) and needed new props, guards, and to top it all off a new vision board and cable which has obviously been damaged due to a shoddy strip down at the repair centre as everything was fine other than a motor issue. The bill quoted for repairs is only £87 but why should repairs be paid for for non existent damage.  If anyone could point me in the direction of a complaints procedure it would be appreciated.
2019-7-27
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer, we are sorry to hear that your issue. Could you please give me the case number? We will help you to confirm your problem.
2019-7-27
Use props
djiuser_22NROfKGpQFn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107874 ft
United Kingdom

CAS-3242408-T3S1X5
2019-7-29
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear Steve,thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our product and service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the our dedicated team, who will send you an email and are going to take care of this for you right now.         
2019-8-1
Use props
Dronerpa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56906 ft
Australia

I want to fly 10 Tellos at school as well. I was told that there would be interference between drones. A company in Australia called She Maps says they fixed that problem by using the Tello Edu app. Have you flown all ten at once and was there any interference? Did you use the Tello app or the Tello Edu app?
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules