Gel Blaster not performing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LTrain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91919 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Gel Blaster is super weak. The pellets have almost no velocity and just sort of fall out of the barrel of the blaster. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this one?
2019-7-27
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

Did you let the Gel Beads soak long enough in water? DJI recommends that gel beads be soaked for four (4) hours before being used.
2019-7-27
Use props
manosofi
lvl.2
  • >>>
Greece

Send image gel beads....maybe more hours in water
2019-7-27
Use props
Malibu Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143898 ft
United States

Did you figure it out?
2019-7-29
Use props
peterclark
New

India

After searching the area, the members located two more automatic firearms. The weapons seized are the type that can be known as gel blaster, airsoft, hydro blaster or gel ball firearms. Under the Firearms Act NT, it is illegal to be in possession of these firearms.
2019-8-1
Use props
Saberfly
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

What are you saying here?
2019-8-1
Use props
LTrain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91919 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to get back here. I cleaned out the barrel with compressed air and prepared fresh pellets with 1000ml of water. It works fine now.
2019-8-18
Use props
zhenduo
New

Singapore

Hello

This is a common issue, first, you should choose hardened gel balls.
Second, upgrade some parts to metal material
Third, upgrade some gears like motors, hop up to increase the fire rate and range
Use lubricant oil into the gearbox to let it run smoothly

Best wishes
ZHENDUO Gel Blaster
2019-11-12
Use props
zhenduo
New

United States

hey did you check my post above, help the explanation helps, I added you as a friend. zhenduo gel blaster has great professional knowledge on gel soft toy gun, contact us at any time!
2019-11-12
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

Do you really need 1000mL of water for 500 beads (one cap full)?   1000mL is 1 liter or about 1 quart.   Seems 8oz of water is all you really need.
2020-1-6
Use props
monchichi0
New
Germany

I have the problem that the blaster does not connect. The app shows a red warning. It worked before. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_DwErb8I7pxfa
New

United States

Same issue here, Blaster worked and now a Red X in the app. Only two days old- any idea how to troubleshoot?
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_DwErb8I7pxfa
New

United States

Update... Blaster status toggles on/off by slightly moving cable at the base of the Blaster.  This piece came assembled in the box... Bad part?
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_2qCEaV1m2zYJ
New

Germany

djiuser_DwErb8I7pxfa Posted at 1-13 17:44
Update... Blaster status toggles on/off by slightly moving cable at the base of the Blaster.  This piece came assembled in the box... Bad part?

Mine does still not connect, support says I should send the whole roboter, but it works in the DIY promming area. The infrared does not work. For me it seems this is a software problem. Which cable do you mean? May you make a screenshot? I also agree that the blaster was very weak, gel beads often roll out of it very slow, even with enough water.
2020-1-14
Use props
djiuser_nwVC46BZ5KNq
New

India

zhenduo Posted at 2019-11-12 01:30
Hello

This is a common issue, first, you should choose hardened gel balls.

I had a similar issue. It solved by hardening the gel balls. Thanks.
2023-1-12
Use props
GDuck
New
Flight distance : 274987 ft
Austria

How can I harden the gel balls? Just by drying them?!

Greetings
2023-7-2
Use props
ALIII
New

Pakistan

If your gel blaster is not performing as expected, there could be several reasons for the issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to identify and address the problem:

1. **Check the Battery or Power Source:**
   - If your gel blaster is electric-powered, make sure the battery is fully charged or the power source is functioning correctly.
   - If it's a spring-powered or manual blaster, ensure that the internal mechanisms are functioning properly.

2. **Inspect the Magazine:**
   - Ensure that the gel balls in the magazine are properly hydrated and not too old or deformed.
   - Check for any obstructions or jams in the magazine that might be preventing the gel balls from feeding into the firing mechanism.

3. **Clean the Barrel and Firing Mechanism:**
   - Gel blasters can accumulate debris or residue over time, affecting performance. Clean the barrel and firing mechanism according to the manufacturer's instructions.

4. **Check for Obstructions:**
   - Inspect the barrel and hop-up system for any foreign objects or obstructions that might be blocking the gel balls from exiting the barrel properly.

5. **Examine the Hop-Up Adjustment:**
   - Some gel blasters have an adjustable hop-up system for accuracy. Make sure it is properly adjusted according to your shooting conditions.

6. **FPS and Range:**
   - Ensure that your gel blaster is set to the appropriate FPS (feet per second) for your desired range and target. Adjust the FPS if necessary.

7. **Ammo Quality:**
   - Low-quality or old gel balls can lead to performance issues. Use fresh, high-quality gel balls that are the correct size for your blaster.

8. **Maintenance and Lubrication:**
   - Periodically maintain and lubricate your gel blaster's moving parts as per the manufacturer's recommendations.

9. **Magazine Compatibility:**
   - Verify that you are using the correct magazine designed for your gel blaster model. Using an incompatible magazine can lead to feeding issues.

10. **Spring Tension (Spring-Powered Blasters):**
    - For spring-powered gel blasters, check the tension of the spring. If the spring is damaged or worn out, it may need replacement.

11. **Seek Professional Help:**
    - If you have followed these steps and your gel blaster is still not performing properly, consider consulting a professional or reaching out to the manufacturer's customer support for assistance.

Always prioritize safety when handling gel blasters, and be aware of your local laws and regulations regarding their use. It's essential to use gel blasters responsibly and in designated areas.
2023-9-20
Use props
Jory Acosta
New

United States

Does anyone know how to fix a XYL apr9 I put the clip in and the motor on the clip won't stop going it just crushes my gell balls before they can be fired.
2023-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules