Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Having problem about the gimbal
3705 15 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

Hello sir, i have a problem about the gimbal, it just went dead or something
I cant control it on my remote, and the Gimbal Settings in my app is gone, how can i fix this error?

2019-7-28
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. May we know what happened to the drone prior to experience this situation? Are you getting an error message in the DJI Go4 app? For additional information, it's recommended to send the unit into our facility if the unit experience any collision or incidents. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-7-28
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 7-28 11:10
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. May we know what happened to the drone prior to experience this situation? Are you getting an error message in the DJI Go4 app? For additional information, it's recommended to send the unit into our facility if the unit experience any collision or incidents. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support

No crash sir, it just not doing what it supposed to do, No self test when i turn it on, but i have a live feed.
Even when i fly the drone the gimbal is not working that is why my live feed and record video on sd card is  shaky, is this mean i got  a technical problem on my gimbal? but all of dji spark features are working,
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 7-28 11:10

www.dji.com/support

No crash sir, it just not doing what it supposed to do, No self test when i turn it on, but i have a live feed.
Even when i fly the drone the gimbal is not working that is why my live feed and record video on sd card is  shaky, is this mean i got  a technical problem on my gimbal? but all of dji spark features are working,
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

ops sorry about the multiple reply, my pc got hung
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv Posted at 7-31 07:51
No crash sir, it just not doing what it supposed to do, No self test when i turn it on, but i have a live feed.
Even when i fly the drone the gimbal is not working that is why my live feed and record video on sd card is  shaky, is this mean i got  a technical problem on my gimbal? but all of dji spark features are working,

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Are you getting any error messages within the application? Would it be possible if you could provide us a short video showing the problem for further assistance? The video can be uploaded using the dropbox or google drive. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 09:06
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Are you getting any error messages within the application? Would it be possible if you could provide us a short video showing the problem for further assistance? The video can be uploaded using the dropbox or google drive. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Ok sir ill provide a video, ill upload it later, as of now when i turn ON the drone. The camera of drone does not do anything like seft test or centering, but i got live feed video, all features are working, exept for the gimbal, i cant either control the pitch and roll tru, cellphone and RC
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv Posted at 7-31 21:49
Ok sir ill provide a video, ill upload it later, as of now when i turn ON the drone. The camera of drone does not do anything like seft test or centering, but i got live feed video, all features are working, exept for the gimbal, i cant either control the pitch and roll tru, cellphone and RC

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You could also re-calibrate the gimbal to see if that would help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-1
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

Good day sir. i cant re-calibrate the gimbal coz, i dont have the Gimbal Settings Icon on my DJI Go 4 app
I did the IMU and Compass Calibration but seems no effect to the drone, but can say that camera is perfectly working, just the gimbal is not working

Problem:                                                                                   Answer:
Error message at DJI Go 4 app                                              = NONE
When power ON the Drone                                                   = No Response or No Seft test on Gimbal
Can i control the camera Tilt and Roll on my remote?      = NO i cant
Is there a Icon Gimbal setting on my DJI go 4 app?           = NO ( It disappear)
Gimbal Status?                                                                         = Gimbal Status N/A

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IQuts3TNC7mvsbVtHqIxR7Dwz_FT0SGC/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ureBUMts6PWGwexof4DCgg-5ow-Pogqb/view?usp=sharing
2019-8-1
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

That's a suspicious looking "Gimbal Status" there. I agree, something is wrong. With the Spark turned on in your hand, if you tilt it side to side (roll) or up and down (pitch) the camera should stay steady.
2019-8-1
Use props
djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv
lvl.2

Philippines

So if the Status of the gimbal is N/A,
What it means?
The gimbal is damage?
The gimbal is not connected?
No power going to the gimbal?The gimbal power cable is connected but??
2019-8-1
Use props
djiuser_lZWwtkl0s00g
lvl.1

India

djiuser_KUvHrJ0i41cv Posted at 2019-8-1 22:40
So if the Status of the gimbal is N/A,
What it means?
The gimbal is damage?

I'm facing the same issue. Have it got fixed
2020-6-26
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

there are 2 different calibrations , one in the Go Fly app and the other is a service config. go to youtube and search
2020-6-26
Use props
AnTMaN_28
New

Singapore

I got the same issue also. Has there been a fix on this?
2021-1-19
Use props
Chrislatino
lvl.1

France

Hello Guys,

I ve got exactlly the same problems,: Gimbal Settings Menu Not Present on the DJI GO 4 with Mavic 2 Zoom

I ve allready upgraded everything and re install Dji go 4 !!!

Have found any solution please ?

thanks

Chris
3-12 08:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules