Enhanced Warning Zones
1278 5 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Powney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1801 ft
United Kingdom

hi guys  prob.   some thing everyone   knows  and a subject that's been done a million times

I have a holiday home on the isle4 of wight   and I know its 2 miles from a recreational airport   prob 4 planes  small two seater .. a day  when its busy..
but last time I couldn't take off  for some reason     but according to the geofence  I should   with warnings   is this  correct  

mike powney
2019-7-28
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Mike,

There are several aerodromes on the Isle of Wight. Have a look:
SkyVector map
Maybe you are too close to one of them?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry to know that you had a problem with this particular location upon trying to take off the drone. However, it's glad to know that you've managed to check our geo-zone map but still had a problem flying the drone. We would recommend contacting our designated department for further clarification regarding the level of restriction via email which is www.dji.com/flysafe. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-28
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

If it's just an Enhanced Warning Zone, you should get a pop-up making you promise to fly safely. One tap to check the box, another tap to confirm, and you should be able to fly. If it's a Restricted Zone, I believe you need to request in advance to fly there. Without prior permission, you won't be able to take off.
2019-7-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just acknowledge the disclaimer and fly more cautiously if an enhanced warning zone - if a red NFZ then stay well away!
2019-7-30
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

cannot delete post
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules