Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1208635 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

I'm in despair at the moment as SHE being the other half has misplaced my mavic2 pro charger, obviously her because I never pick my "stuff" up or put it away.
I have managed to find a charger on-line and the battery cahrging hub but it doesn't come with an Ac lead so I need to purchase one seperatley, where is the best place to get one please as I have no idea what I need will any lead do????????? DJI store don't seem to sell them
Please if anyone can help be much appreciated

Regards
Marcus
2019-7-28
Use props
chris
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Marcus,

That's really odd as they were originally listed on the DJI website as "100W Power Adaptor AC Cable (UK) ".
They are no longer listed under the Mavic 2 section.
2019-7-28
Use props
Celtic Shadows
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4144 ft
United Kingdom

It's a standard figure 8 power / IEC C7 cable, you probably have a few lying around. I just use two cables on my charge bench for all the chargers (camera, tablet, batteries etc).  You'll find them at any local electrical store or some supermarkets if you don't have any.
2019-7-28
Use props
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Celtic Shadows Posted at 7-28 05:54
It's a standard figure 8 power / IEC C7 cable, you probably have a few lying around. I just use two cables on my charge bench for all the chargers (camera, tablet, batteries etc).  You'll find them at any local electrical store or some supermarkets if you don't have any.

Thanks so much
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Marcus. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would also recommend checking this link as well to see if the said AC lead is available for purchase. Thank you.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-7-28
Use props
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 07:15
Hello and good day Marcus. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would also recommend checking this link as well to see if the said AC lead is available for purchase. Thank you.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thanks for your help. I have ordered 1 now thanks again
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Marcusp1974 Posted at 7-28 07:28
Thanks for your help. I have ordered 1 now thanks again

You are very much welcome Marcus. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules