Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT2 Purple Screen
1064 3 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ledbetter Fire
New

United States

Has anyone have this issue or have a solution?
At start up the thermal feed is good.  Once the camera warms up above 90 degrees Fahrenheit the thermal feed turns purple.

IMG_3197.jpg
2019-7-28
Use props
Ledbetter Fire
New

United States

[img][/img]
2019-7-28
Use props
flightpros
lvl.1

Have you found a fix for this?

Yesterday I had the same issue of a purple screen with my XT2 and M210 V1. Have dozens of flights with the same SD cards and apps without problems, but yesterday it happened all day long. SD cards were formatted and all apps were deleted and reinstalled, but no luck as it came back intermittently and then would stay until I landed and swapped batteries. Then it would clear until launching, where the screen would turn purple again.

Radiometric JPEG images are also purple on the SD card, not just the viewing screen. However, the RGB images are not purple and turned out normal.

Can DJI help on this issue? I'm going to start a support ticket with all firmware and related info as well and will follow up here on what happens.
2019-9-16
Use props
JPilotR
First Officer
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but is the camera flat field correcting properly or at all? Doesn't look like the issue directly, but hey, you never know?
2019-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules