1151 11 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bosq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This happens whether
using either of two different Samsung phones  
whether connecting to Mavic using RC or WiFi.
Whether SD card in, or out,
with cache cleared and
DJI GO re-installed,

.... so it seems to be a problem with the Mavic. BUT one in 5 times, connection happens as expected.

I'm away from home so can't get dji assistant in play.

Any ideas?

With thanks, Tom
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what devices did you use to connect to your aircraft? Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing this problem? You can upload the video using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-28
Use props
Bosq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-28 13:53
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what devices did you use to connect to your aircraft? Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing this problem? You can upload the video using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Thank you for your support.

I'm using a Samsung note 8 but it also happens with a Samsung 9 as well. I can't video atm, but the app closes upon connection
2019-7-28
Use props
Bosq
lvl.1

France

Bosq Posted at 7-28 21:18
I'm using a Samsung note 8 but it also happens with a Samsung 9 as well. I can't video atm, but the app closes upon connection

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XRhHU6hM2EdzFqeaSVWyPHqYTpJ7Ml6m/view?usp=drivesdk
2019-7-28
Use props
Bosq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-28 13:53

Hi Tony. Can you access that video?
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bosq Posted at 7-29 10:06
Hi Tony. Can you access that video?

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, the video can't be opened due to restriction. Please see the screenshot below.

2019-7-29
Use props
Bosq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-29 13:23
Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, the video can't be opened due to restriction. Please see the screenshot below.

[view_image]

I have now given permission
2019-7-29
Use props
Bosq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

That work ok?
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bosq Posted at 7-29 21:41
I have now given permission

Hi, we're sorry that it's still giving us the same error message. I understand that this would be inconvenient to you, however, we really like to assist you regarding the situation. Would it be possible if you could try to re-upload the video using the dropbox instead?
2019-7-30
Use props
Bosq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok here's an update. The video will really just show you the app crashing, instantly and repeatedly upon connection with the Mavic. HOWEVER I've returned from the pyrenees where the trouble was happening, and here in the UK, I'm experiencing absolutely no problem at all.

Have you got any idea why the Mavics GPS locating itself in the pyrenees could cause the app to crash? Because when I powered the Mavic up inside, unable to get a GPS fix, connection lasted a bit. Outside with good GPS, instant crash.....
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_dzUj0Byfz9xG
New
Flight distance : 89629 ft

France

Bonjour, j ai eu exactement le même problème enfin je pense, j étais dans les Pyrénées également à Luz Saint sauveur.
J ai voulu démarrer le drone mais une fois  que l application se connectait au drone l application se coupait.
Après pleins d autres teste des fois j arrivais à le faire démarrer en intérieur et des que he le sortait ça coupait ou au mieux je faisait 5 mètre et ça coupait et impossible de la remettre.
Es ce que ça te l'a refait ?
Moi je suis sur le trajet du retour et ensuite je pars en tour du monde donc j espère que ça ne vient pas du drone
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_dzUj0Byfz9xG Posted at 8-23 08:44
Bonjour, j ai eu exactement le même problème enfin je pense, j étais dans les Pyrénées également à Luz Saint sauveur.
J ai voulu démarrer le drone mais une fois  que l application se connectait au drone l application se coupait.
Après pleins d autres teste des fois j arrivais à le faire démarrer en intérieur et des que he le sortait ça coupait ou au mieux je faisait 5 mètre et ça coupait et impossible de la remettre.

We have replied your own thread, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2019-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules