New to the forum
886 5 2019-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sudburydrone
lvl.1
Canada

Just took my first flight with Mavic pro 2.  I was blown away how precise the controls are and how well it preformed in the wind.
Not new to drones about 2 and a half years into it. First owned Yuneec Q 500 now still have Typhoon H plus.   Is it ok to say Yuneec...
I think back then it was a price point I was concerned with and went that way. Worked out well though, now I have the super improved Mavic
and the price was pretty good too.  Anyway flying it was fantastic now will sit down and look over the ton of options and settings.
Anyway glad to be here and an owner of this drone.  Being new I will probably have more questions than answers...
2019-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we would like to congratulate you on having our Mavic 2 Pro and we do appreciate your feedback with our product. No worries, we will keep improving our service to provide a better experience. Welcome to our DJI Forum! Cheers!
2019-7-28
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Hello and welcome to the forums. I am new here also, I agree the mavic pro 2 is an awesome piece of machinery. It is extremely powerful for a lightweight drone. With superb stability and very smart. I own the mavic pro, next upgrade will be the inspire version (one day).
2019-7-30
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 250932 ft
United States

Welcome! Hope you enjoy being here on the forum!
2019-8-1
Use props
mondaraguila
New

United States

Hello all, I'm also new to the forum and glad to be a part of this forum.
2019-8-4
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Hello and welcome to the forums
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules