Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100 officially announced
1192 4 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKT
lvl.4

United States

http://link.dji.com/u/gm.php?UID ... 636680_233899_77743

for those who have the budget to spend over 5K to have a smart drone.
2015-6-8
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

When I bought the Inspire I thought that it was supposed to be smart or at least have the damn ground station
2015-6-8
Use props
budnikasr
lvl.2

Canada

I would love it if DJI was as pro-active emailing me firmware, Apps and feature updates for the $4000 product we bought as they are launching new products. So DJI lies about the features of their products, implying they are available at launch suckering everyone to buy them, only to have a third party develop the waypoint function. This looks more like crowd-funding than a billion dollar company. Hey everyone, I've got this amazing new drone coming out. It's vapourware right now, but disregard that statement. When it does launch, about 25% will experience failures and pull your hair out waiting to get it fixed because we don't have parts and it takes a very special highly secretive jib to put it back together. The rest of you will have to wait for features like waypoints, but don't worry, I have 2 other products waiting in the wings that will have those features, but for right now send me your cheques payable to "I GOTCHA SUCKERS" Oh, don't worry, I will thank each and everyone one of you when I am laying on the grass getting ready to be interviewed by Forbes. Tahoe_Ed, DJI_Autumn, DOES FRANK WANG REALLY CARE HOW HIS CUSTOMERS FEEL. OH SO QUICK TO ANNOUNCE NEW PRODUCT, BUT WON"T ADDRESS THE CURRENT ISSUES.
2015-6-8
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

If only I can put what's going through my mind in a few succinct thoughts.  LOL...not sure if it's the fear of actually participating in this particular thread - given the comments thus far - or my recent resolution to be more positive on the forum!  For once, I'll be sitting on the fence for a bit, eagerly reading my fellow community members thoughts before I participate.
2015-6-8
Use props
vmayoralv
New

Germany

A comparison of drones for developers http://erlerobotics.com/blog/developer-drones-comparison/. If they really want to reach more users the should rethink their prices.

Their margins are crazy for what they offer.
2015-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules