About to start motovlogging with Osmo Action in Nepal
527 4 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aakash.sky
lvl.1

Nepal

Hey Guys. Sky here
I am planning to start motovlogging in Nepal.
As Nepal is known for some of the highest mountains in the world, what many people including Nepalese don't know is Nepal is also known for off-roading and undiscovered mythical places.
I will be discovering new places and also will be visiting historical places and temples and natures, What I want to ask in this forum is would you guys love to watch the video if I upload it with subtitle or nobody will care??
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sky. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information that you are going to start motovlogging to Nepal. It will be our pleasure to watch your creation. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-29
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I would like to see videos of Nepal.  But they get hard to watch if they are too long.  So breaking them up might be a good idea.  And, yes subtitles or info on what is being shown would be nice.  But don't detract from the scenery. (g)
2019-7-29
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Yes you cant really ask people to stay focused for more than 10 minutes MAX.
A little INFO in the video would be nice too, it is after all a place most of us only know from the history books or geography class in school.
I vote for always enlightening myself.

If you want to document the drive, then it is a good thing to use hyperlapse or speed up regular footage, in the journy videos i have made i speed up so 1 hour of raw footage is 10 minutes.
Sadly the OA dont support hyperlapse, it have time lapse but with too long in between frames so the footage look too agressive, but speeding up regular footage in post i feel make okay footage.
You can then mix in regular footage at special scenic spots along the route.

2019-7-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking forward to seeing Nepal
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now