Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SDK 2.0 on regular Tello
7226 4 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harveymoon
New
Flight distance : 11581 ft
United States

I just got the EDU version because I wanted to see what extra stuff you get for the extra money.

THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME DRONE.

The only difference is that the EDU version has the SDK 2.0 allowing for more features.

These features are what I want and I can't seem to figure out how to get the new features on my old Tello Drone.

I will try to hack the EDU firmware onto the Tello drone but haven't found anyone else brave enought to try it yet.

It's obvious that the extra cost for the EDU version is only for the updated code, and deciding not to upgrade the old Tello software is just because of money and greed.

Can you PLEASE upgrade the old tello firmware to support the new features. I think it's really dumb to have new features and decide NOT to allow them because of money. It makes my old product more like trash because I will need to buy the same hardware item at a higher cost for no reason other then a software update.
2019-7-29
Use props
David444
New

Any official response? It’s really dumb for DJI  not provide updated SDK to Tello, in fact very stupid!
2019-9-24
Use props
veter_rus
First Officer

I support! Stupid, for a new SDK to buy a new Tello?
2019-9-26
Use props
k0nf
New

Poland

Any idea, instructions? Is the possibilities to upgrade? Some official answers?
2019-12-29
Use props
Chrostif
lvl.1

Belgium

what kind of commands are not supported by the standard version.
I bought one this month and busy to discover the coding with it.
But for exemple I can't§ execute the curve or jump command.
Can you confirm ?
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules