Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What Progress in DJI Making With Fuji to Update Their SDK
824 4 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI:
Two weeks ago a DJI forum administrator reported that the Ronin S could not support record on/off on the Fuji X-T3 becuase Fuji does not support record on/off in their SDK.  What progress is DJI making in their talks with Fuji in order to get Fuji to update the X-T3 SDK to support record on/off.

Donald Barar

BTW.   Several of us (including myself) have contacted Fuji techinical support to request that Fuji update their SDK on the X-T3 to support record on/off.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI-Paul
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Has Fuji replied to you?
2019-7-30
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paul Posted at 7-30 02:40
Has Fuji replied to you?

HI Paul,

Thank you for writing.  On or about July 15th I spoke with Steve in Fuji Technical Support USA.  He has forwarded my request to Fuji's engineering team in Japan that X-T3 SDK support record on/off.

Don
2019-7-30
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DGBarar Posted at 7-30 06:18
HI Paul,

Thank you for writing.  On or about July 15th I spoke with Steve in Fuji Technical Support USA.  He has forwarded my request to Fuji's engineering team in Japan that X-T3 SDK support record on/off.

Hi Paul,

What is the status of conversations between DJI and Fuji to allow for record on/off to be included in Fuji's SDK for the X-T3?

Don Barar
2019-8-11
Use props
DGBarar
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI,

What is the status of conversations between DJI and Fuji to allow for record on/off to be included in Fuji's SDK for the X-T3?

Don Barar
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules