1109 5 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davidmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 578182 ft
  • >>>
Spain

There are a chance of developing a Forced Mobile option for android?

Thanks DJI.

2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Davidmartin. Thank you for the inquiry. Currently, the Forced Mobile function is only available on iOS mobile devices. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Ronin SC. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-29
Use props
Chrome Dome
lvl.2
Canada

Lol really? iOS only?   None of the copy or videos produced by dji (or their vlogger army) really mentions that (or at least an asterisk).  Welp, between that and me owning a Galaxy S8+... ill have my luck cutt out for me in actually using this thing. Lol wish me luck... it ships soon.
2019-7-29
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chrome Dome Posted at 7-29 15:49
Lol really? iOS only?   None of the copy or videos produced by dji (or their vlogger army) really mentions that (or at least an asterisk).  Welp, between that and me owning a Galaxy S8+... ill have my luck cutt out for me in actually using this thing. Lol wish me luck... it ships soon.

Would love to have that feature with my Android devices, but honestly, even with my Apple devices, I don't expect to use the feature much. You might not either.
2019-7-31
Use props
Chrome Dome
lvl.2
Canada

Moni Johnson Posted at 7-31 13:14
Would love to have that feature with my Android devices, but honestly, even with my Apple devices, I don't expect to use the feature much. You might not either.

Im actually pricing out older iPhones so i can do this...   : )

...i have 3 crane style shots in mind for a commercial that this feature is perfect for.   

You're not wrong though, ... I'm just on a particular project and kind of mapped out a few shots knowing this feature existied... (and also 33% of the reason why i returned the S...other 33% = active track, other 33 size/weight).

: )  i am optimistically cautious they'll address this in the first firmware revision.
2019-7-31
Use props
Moni Johnson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chrome Dome Posted at 7-31 16:47
Im actually pricing out older iPhones so i can do this...   : )

...i have 3 crane style shots in mind for a commercial that this feature is perfect for.   

Also works with iPods. That's what I prefer over iPhones. iPods are less expensive and they weigh a lot less.
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules