Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error Camera sensor of DJI Spark
8239 6 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco ARP
New

Brazil

My Spark don´t show images or videos.In a DJI GO4 has a alert of a error on camera sensor and doesn't have a image on celular.

There aren't any acident or other similar.

I was flying when image suddenly was off.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware into the latest version to see if there will be changes. Have you tried to take a photo/video to see if there will be generated a file in the SD card? You may download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads. However, if the problem persists, we would recommend sending the unit into our facility for further evaluation. Thank you for understanding. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-7-29
Use props
Drone da Bahia
New
Flight distance : 99406 ft
Brazil

Prezados, nosso Phantom 4 está do mesmo jeito, desde ontem neste mesmo horário. O que fazer?  Testamos duas aeronaves do mesmo modelo e deu o mesmo problema. Não houve acidente.
2019-7-30
Use props
Drone da Bahia
New
Flight distance : 99406 ft
Brazil

Estamos desesperados no meio de um trabalho. Por favor, nos ajudem.
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Drone da Bahia Posted at 7-30 13:03
Prezados, nosso Phantom 4 está do mesmo jeito, desde ontem neste mesmo horário. O que fazer?  Testamos duas aeronaves do mesmo modelo e deu o mesmo problema. Não houve acidente.

Hi Drone da Bahia, sorry to know the issues you've had with your Phantom 4 aircraft. I'll be using Google translate in communicating and giving you the best possible resolution. From my understanding, you did test two aircraft with the same model and given you the same errors or troubles. Would you be able to remember if there are error messages shown from the app? If it is convenient, please provide us video footage when operating the aircraft. You may use a Dropbox account or Google drive link in sending this video. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2019-7-31
Use props
fans234e05e9
New

Kosovo

DJI Tony Posted at 7-29 12:58
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware into the latest version to see if there will be changes. Have you tried to take a photo/video to see if there will be generated a file in the SD card? You may download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads. However, if the problem persists, we would recommend sending the unit into our facility for further evaluation. Thank you for understanding. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
hey i have a problem with drone camera sensor error and sensors are not working i have changed the sensor of camera still didnt work can you help me to fix my problem i dont know what to do i updatet to last verision.
2019-11-27
Use props
PlayWolfy
lvl.1

Lithuania

if u have Encoder 0x800000 or video sensor error the issue might be the ribbon cable of camera or camera it self worst case it might be main board but very rare so order new camera ribbon cable and replace it it works for spark and phantom and mavic this solution
2023-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules