We really need Expo control on the gimbal.
954 6 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

When the next cinematic jobs show up I need to be ready otherwise I will use the Phantom as the controller feel is better.
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that if you would like to control the exposure value easily? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-7-30
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-30 08:48
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that if you would like to control the exposure value easily? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your continued support.

It would be cool to set the right dial as expo sensitivity for the gimbal dial rather than exposure control that can be done by pressing the left and right 4-way HAT dial.

Sometimes I need the easy slow cinematic flowing w/o jerkiness then need the ability to switch to fast-paced to catch something else w/o going to the menu and adjusting.
2019-7-30
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-30 08:48

what he is saying is we want the full functionality of the shutter/aperature dial like we used to have on the phantom and mavic where we can switch between all of the settings with a press of a button. Now we are stuck with just being able to control the aperature via the dial in manual mode. Yes we can controll the shutter with the 5D but that is counter intuitive.

Ive been saying for over a year that we need a way to toggle between different camera settings on the shutter dial, but DJI refuses to listen. toggling between camera settings used to be an option on the Mavic pro so i dont see why the enginners cannot reinstate that feature on the Mavic 2 pro.
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SkyJax Aerial Posted at 7-30 20:51
what he is saying is we want the full functionality of the shutter/aperature dial like we used to have on the phantom and mavic where we can switch between all of the settings with a press of a button. Now we are stuck with just being able to control the aperature via the dial in manual mode. Yes we can controll the shutter with the 5D but that is counter intuitive.

Ive been saying for over a year that we need a way to toggle between different camera settings on the shutter dial, but DJI refuses to listen. toggling between camera settings used to be an option on the Mavic pro so i dont see why the enginners cannot reinstate that feature on the Mavic 2 pro.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Aperture/Shutter Adjustment Dial (Mavic 2 Pro): Turn the dial to adjust the exposure compensation (when in Auto mode), aperture (when in Aperture Priority and Manual mode), or shutter (when in S-mode). These camera parameters can be adjusted depending on the camera settings that you're using.
2019-7-31
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 14:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Aperture/Shutter Adjustment Dial (Mavic 2 Pro): Turn the dial to adjust the exposure compensation (when in Auto mode), aperture (when in Aperture Priority and Manual mode), or shutter (when in S-mode). These camera parameters can be adjusted depending on the camera settings that you're using.

No, what i am saying is we need the full control of the camera settings in manual mode. We shoud be able to cycle through ISO Shutter and aperature via a button on the 5D just like we used to be able to do on the Mavic Pro.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SkyJax Aerial Posted at 7-31 14:23
No, what i am saying is we need the full control of the camera settings in manual mode. We shoud be able to cycle through ISO Shutter and aperature via a button on the 5D just like we used to be able to do on the Mavic Pro.

Hi. thanks for giving us a clarification regarding the request. We will forward this suggestion to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules