Sensor calibration never completes
747 7 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyFrame Aerial
lvl.1
Australia

I have the "Calibrate Sensors" warning when using the DJI Go4 app on my android device with my Mavic 2 Pro. I have all the latest firmware on my device and the drone and have tried to calibrate the sensors using the DJI Assistant software on my MacBook Pro over and over again but it never completes. I have taken off the propellors and followed all on screen instructions. I go right through all of the sensor tests and the screen just hangs at the completion screen as per the screenshot below. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a known issue?

Hanging on completeion

Hanging on completeion
2019-7-29
Use props
SkyFrame Aerial
lvl.1
Australia

It has ensure the aircraft is powered on and connected to the computer in red, which it obviously is, or I would not have been able to get to this point!
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may we have the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Any chance to try another computer?
2019-7-29
Use props
SkyFrame Aerial
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-29 20:09
Hi there, may we have the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Any chance to try another computer?

Thanks for replying. I am using version 1.2.4 on my Mac. It is the newest version fo mac! I will try to install it on a different machine and run the calibration also.
2019-7-29
Use props
SkyFrame Aerial
lvl.1
Australia

SkyFrame Aerial Posted at 7-29 21:42
Thanks for replying. I am using version 1.2.4 on my Mac. It is the newest version fo mac! I will try to install it on a different machine and run the calibration also.

Just ran a callibration on a PC with Windows 10 using DJI Assisstant version 1.2.5. I get the same result!
2019-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SkyFrame Aerial Posted at 7-29 21:58
Just ran a callibration on a PC with Windows 10 using DJI Assisstant version 1.2.5. I get the same result![view_image]

It seems you installed the wrong DJI Assistant 2, the latest DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 should be v2.0.8, please download here and try again: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-7-30
Use props
SkyFrame Aerial
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-30 01:34
It seems you installed the wrong DJI Assistant 2, the latest DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 should be v2.0.8, please download here and try again: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

Thank you so much. That has definitely done the job. Calibration complete ;)
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SkyFrame Aerial Posted at 7-30 03:24
Thank you so much. That has definitely done the job. Calibration complete ;)

You are welcome, please let us know if there is any other problem.
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules