Firmware update?
1395 11 2019-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Solo1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383238 ft
United States

Getting a weird notice on my phone when plugged into the remote. DJI go 4 pops up a message " There are incompatibilities with your device and this firmware version updating may cause some features to not work do you want to update?" slide to confirm. That is not the exact wording but pretty close. I exit out and check the app and it says my firmware is update and everything seems to work fine. I'm concerned because this comes out of nowhere without me requesting to update anything.
2019-7-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

What device are you using?
2019-7-29
Use props
Solo1
lvl.2
United States

Woe Posted at 7-29 20:31
What device are you using?

Mavic 2 pro
2019-7-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phone or tablet?
2019-7-29
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

This could well be the batteries, do you have more than one? I get this message when I forget to do the update with all my batteries
2019-7-30
Use props
Solo1
lvl.2
United States

SPIKE_151 Posted at 7-30 00:13
This could well be the batteries, do you have more than one? I get this message when I forget to do the update with all my batteries

Your right I only did one of the battery's the bit that confuses me though is the part where it warns me that something isn't compatible and features may not work. Since its automatic you might be right its trying to pass on the missing part to the battery that got missed. Ill have to test and see if it pops up on only a certain battery or both. Thanks for the input.
2019-7-30
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Solo1 Posted at 7-30 02:07
Your right I only did one of the battery's the bit that confuses me though is the part where it warns me that something isn't compatible and features may not work. Since its automatic you might be right its trying to pass on the missing part to the battery that got missed. Ill have to test and see if it pops up on only a certain battery or both. Thanks for the input.

Did you get this message?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-194575-1-1.html
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This error message might appear if one of your aircraft, remote or batteries is outdated. You could easily slide in the app to update the firmware. Please ensure that the internet connection is stable during the update to avoid firmware failure. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-7-30
Use props
Solo1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-30 08:32
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This error message might appear if one of your aircraft, remote or batteries is outdated. You could easily slide in the app to update the firmware. Please ensure that the internet connection is stable during the update to avoid firmware failure. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you for your input I will get that done ASAP.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Solo1 Posted at 7-31 00:50
Thank you for your input I will get that done ASAP.

You're most welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Cheers!
2019-7-31
Use props
Solo1
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 08:44
You're most welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Cheers!

Worked fine no problems. Theres a lot to this drone stuff to learn and keep track of.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Solo1 Posted at 7-31 21:12
Worked fine no problems. Theres a lot to this drone stuff to learn and keep track of.

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad that it's working fine showing no problems.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules