Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC cannot connect automatically with the Aircraft
594 6 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
omPik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
Indonesia

Hi All, I have trouble with the RC and the Aircraft on my Mavic 2 Zoom.

Normally when the RC is turned ON and the Aircraft is turned ON, both device will connect automatically.
Since the last firmware update, both device cannot connect automatically.
The RC is only showing "Connecting..."

I've tried to downgrade both  RC and the Aircraft, but there is no fortune to have them back to normal.

The only way that I found the way to connect the RC with the Aircraft is by using the laptop.

I turn on the RC and connecting it by USB cable to the installed laptop with DJI Assistance 2.
And then I turn on the Aircraft, and voila... it is connecting.

But this is not the normal way to have them connecting each other.

Please help me to solve this issue.

2019-7-30
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would try to re-link the RC to the Mavic 2, see if that helps:-

https://www.djivideos.com/watch/ ... 659362ab3.jpg@!1200

This is also a good link to bookmark, giving lots of information, downloads & instructional video:-

https://www.dji.com/uk/mavic-2/info#video

2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. As per Aardvark post #2, can you please try to relink your RC to your Aircraft to see if the problem persist? I will be posting an official video tutorial for you to connect each device properly. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you!

2019-7-30
Use props
omPik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545 ft
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-30 08:55
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. As per Aardvark post #2, can you please try to relink your RC to your Aircraft to see if the problem persist? I will be posting an official video tutorial for you to connect each device properly. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVwvfIdnXA

Hi Aardvark and Gamora, even relink is not possible to do.
Been trying to use the combination button is not work, there is no beep sound indicating the RC is start to Binding.
And also trying to use the DJI Go 4 Remote Controller Linking is not work.

I will show you how the problem is persist and how the way I try to relink the RC and the Aircraft.
2019-7-30
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

omPik Posted at 7-30 18:44
Been trying to use the combination button is not work, there is no beep sound indicating the RC is start to Binding.

Is it all possible you are trying this over wifi at home? I had an experience when I first registered my Mav Gen I.
I could not get it to connect or to register it. I finally went to a hard wire LAN cable to my pc, turned off home wifi, and voila!
The only thing I can think was interference from my wifi was messing up the comms between the trans and bird.
2 minutes later, all was good to go and fly...
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

omPik Posted at 7-30 18:44

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry to know that you still experience the issue. Can you please send us a video clip showing the problem for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-31
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Flycaster Posted at 7-31 08:03
Is it all possible you are trying this over wifi at home? I had an experience when I first registered my Mav Gen I.
I could not get it to connect or to register it. I finally went to a hard wire LAN cable to my pc, turned off home wifi, and voila!
The only thing I can think was interference from my wifi was messing up the comms between the trans and bird.

Yes I too certify your comment. .

Also additionally ensure for Android mobiles, you are in flight mode.
The mobile Wifi must be switched off and must be switched ON only after the RC has linked with Mavic 2 PRO
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules