Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issues updating firmware phantom 4
986 1 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blmahon2
New

United States

I recently attempted to update my firmware and it took forever.  To the point that I think it got stuck in the process so I eventually had to disconnect.  When i attempted to operate the drone, my controller has a solid purple color (which I believe means the RC needs to be relinked).

I have attempted to relink the RC by pressing C1, C2 + Shutter and shutting down the controller.... then without releasing any buttons turn controller back on.  No luck.

Then I have attmpted to re link by going to the dji app on my ipad and my iphone.... it does not blink blue like it is searching. No luck

I attempted to down load the firmware by holding down the hamburger menu on the app.  This is the screen I get.  But it wont let me select anything or download.

thumbnail_Image-7.png

I have downloaded dji assistant 2 and since I have macbook pro, I do not have usb 3 ports (only usb c).  so I am unable to connect to the drone.  I am going to see if I can get a cable today.

But if anyone has a suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Brandi
2019-7-30
Use props
Reeseh
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi Brandi,
Just a question. Which drone model is the RC for? I am having similar issues, or at least the inability to update my RC firmware and having a screen like yours is part of it...
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules