ESC status error: Restart Aircraft
957 3 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pkersten
New

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Hello
as suggested by the error message, I am contacting DJI Support for help with my Phantom 3 Profssional drone.

I believe I am on the latest set of software and did not crash the drone. I worked just fine until yesterday (I flew it for a couple of days in a row before) .
I am now getting this ESC error message when trying to take off.
Restarting the drone numerous times did not help.

Please advise on next steps.

Regards,
Philip
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. I've sent you the message that you may need to possibly rectify this situation. Please check your inbox later and keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-30
Use props
Qcho
New

DJI Tony Posted at 7-30 15:37
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. I've sent you the message that you may need to possibly rectify this situation. Please check your inbox later and keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

I have same issue with dji spark, can you advise on this.
Thanks
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Qcho Posted at 9-30 15:32
I have same issue with dji spark, can you advise on this.
Thanks

Hi Qcho, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, has the drone been involved with crash or hard landing before? If not and the issue remains after refreshing the firmware and several restarts, we're sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/service/repair
2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules