Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GoPro and PC Ground Station (Photogrammetry Tool)
1839 4 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yoyoma
lvl.1

United States

Hi Everyone.

With an A2, H4-3D, GCU, and a GoPro Hero 4 Black is it possible to use the PC GroundStation's Photogrammetry Tool to program an autonomous mission to take a picture at specified waypoints? Will this setup work?

Thanks - YMM

2015-6-8
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

I am afraid not
2015-6-9
Use props
Mark97564
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

If you find a device that could control the go pro's shutter from a receiver signal or sbus signal, then it could work...  Also I'm pretty sure the 3dr solo copter will give you full control over the go pro camera and I know it does way points..  But not sure if it can do photogrammy... But as of right now you can only do photogrammy with dji high end gimbles
So many useful tools but such limited software...  I wish dji would stop coming out with so much hardware and sell and produce some new software for some of their existing hardware,,, The mindset of always coming out with new hardware and supporting it for 6 months to a year is going to get old with everyone sonnet or later...  There can be some good money making ideas that support some of the hardware they already have out there.. Or dji needs to create a daughter company that continually rights new software for all the hardware they make..  

Like for groundstation, include the functionality it comes with but then design and sell add ons..  Like the go pro control add on and other things similar...
2015-6-9
Use props
alexchristofide
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261775 ft
United Kingdom

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-6-10 14:16
If you find a device that could control the go pro's shutter from a receiver signal or sbus signal,  ...

You could just stick gopro in multi photo mode to take photos at a fixed interval, say 5 seconds, or photo+video. May be worth changing lens so less distortion, also, otherwise correcting with software.
2015-6-28
Use props
flaviomjr@mcse. This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules