1408 6 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArizonaFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 250932 ft
United States

Hello,
Question: If I have my drone repaired by DJI, could I then apply a DJI Refresh warranty to the drone even though I originally bought it used?

Thanks
Stephen
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Stephen, as long as your drone was never bound to any DJI Care Refresh, yes, you can purchase it within 72 hours of receiving email invitation when it gets repaired in an official DJI Service Center.
2019-7-30
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-30 19:06
Hi Stephen, as long as your drone was never bound to any DJI Care Refresh, yes, you can purchase it within 72 hours of receiving email invitation when it gets repaired in an official DJI Service Center.

If I send you the serial number, could you check to see if the drone has ever been bound to a Refresh? Thanks
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ArizonaFlyer Posted at 7-30 19:16
If I send you the serial number, could you check to see if the drone has ever been bound to a Refresh? Thanks

Sorry that we are unable to check, please send email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance, thank you.
2019-7-30
Use props
ArizonaFlyer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-30 19:33
Sorry that we are unable to check, please send email to  for further assistance, thank you.

Thank you, Mindy.
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are very welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions.
2019-7-30
Use props
Anatoliy Soloshenko
lvl.1

Ukraine

2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules