Ronin M Handlebar loose
5124 11 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danw
lvl.1

United States

One of my handlebars just will not tighten completely. There is always a little rotation and it becomes untight extremely easy. Whoever thought 3 threads was enough should be fired...as an engineer myself, that would never be acceptable. Either way, it is a huge issue because you get vibration from the handle to the camera. I'm not sure if the issue is the handle (easy to replace) or the female thread which is not quite as easy to replace. Anyone else have issues? The other handle can be screwed tight but I still think 3 threads is not enough and it will back out really easy.
2015-6-8
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

Yes both i got that on both screws...see post here and email them a video with your issue too http://forum.dji.com/thread-16651-1-1.html
2015-6-8
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Dear Customer,

Please kindly send a video of your issue to yi.zhang@dji.com
we will help you handle it, THX~

Best Regards!
Cathy
2015-6-9
Use props
benjaminbouix
New

Belgium

Not only 3 threads isn't enough but mine came with a slight damage so it won't tighten to the tube. At lease not enough to be hold like it should. I almost dropped all my stuff while trying to get on briefcase mode...
Here is a video about it :
Can i get this hande exchanged ?
2015-6-16
Use props
oxproduct
lvl.1

Germany

benjaminbouix@g Posted at 2015-6-17 11:46
Not only 3 threads isn't enough but mine came with a slight damage so it won't tighten to the tube.  ...

Tried to tighten the screws with hex-key?
2015-6-17
Use props
Benji Tshi
New

Belgium

Yes, still the same.
2015-6-17
Use props
paniceyesmedia
lvl.1

United States

Ronin-M Hand Grip Will Not Secure

The red-flag screw on one of my Ronin-M hand grips will not tighten enough to secure itself to the crossbar.
It just sits in its socket and spins without catching anything & makes the grip essentially unusable.
I've read other posts of people experiencing the same issue & this is my question to Kathy@DJI.

Do I have to contact the store I bought my Ronin-M from or Do I submit a video like others have on the forum?
Thanks.
2015-6-21
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Pls send your email to support@dji.com, we will help you
2015-6-22
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

paniceyesmedia@ Posted at 2015-6-22 09:51
The red-flag screw on one of my Ronin-M hand grips will not tighten enough to secure itself to the c ...

Pls send your issue video to support@dji.com, we will help you
2015-6-22
Use props
paniceyesmedia
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Cathy, I sent an email with a video to the address you gave me.
I thought I'd post it here also...just in case.
Although I dont think it worked...but I'll post anyways.

2015-6-22
Use props
Benji Tshi
New

Belgium

Quick follow up : got a set of new handles, it works perfectly now. Thanks for your help Cathy
2015-6-23
Use props
paniceyesmedia
lvl.1

United States

Quick follow up for me:  After 5 days back & forth the china office finally informed me to contact the US Support system. So to any of you living in USA, this is the last place that can help you or rather all they can do here is direct you to this link.
https://djitechnology.zendesk.com  -  hopefully this saves someone the trouble I just went through.
2015-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules