DJi Support Beyond poor
1005 11 2019-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C9FB7XulnCya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1934341 ft
Australia

So I crash my Inspire 2 the other week, my fault got with a low battery.

I sent the Inspire 2 in for repair along with the Controller ( Cendence ), X7 and Lens and wanted it all to be checked.

I logged 2 cases 1 for the Insprie 2 and the other for X7.

I packed it all properly and sent it off.

Everything was under care refresh  so no issues. There was no issue with X7 so that was good. However the Inspire 2 needed to be replaced, however it was a RAW inspire 2 with Pro Res and Cinema DNG that came with the drone.

So today when I go to activate the drone the licenses have not been installed on the new one.

So why is DJI so usless and not checking this before sending it back to the customer and just causing additional stress on the csutomer.

Right now I have a $20K paper weight and I contact DJi Online and ask them for help and they are completely hopeless.

The drone will not connect to the assistant APP.

I ask them to call me to get this sorted and the guy says you might have to send it all back to get fixed.

What kind of service is this. I would in the IT industary and if I did this to customers I would not have any.

I am really over DJI and if I have the chance in the future I will never buy another one of their products again. I will also ensure that I tell everyone just how bad their service is do people understand what they are buying before hand.

Extremely unhappy customer.
2019-7-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced. I am able to trace your case number by your forum account and now I am confirming the proper team about the licenses. I'll reply to you once I receive the feedback.
Regarding the issue that the drone is not connecting the DJI Assistant app, please kindly try another connection cord, make sure that the DJI Assistant 2 is at the latest version V1.2.5 for Inspire 2, you can download the DJI Assistant 2 again from the official website and see if that helps.
2019-7-31
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good luck finding a better drone than the Inspire 2 X7.  When products need to be serviced, DJI could be one of the worst but their products are supreme leader at the price sets.
2019-7-31
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Wait before talking Dji is the best... there is another cinematic drone coming soon made by another company. Dji will cry soon !
2019-7-31
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

FVP Posted at 7-31 04:51
Wait before talking Dji is the best... there is another cinematic drone coming soon made by another company. Dji will cry soon !

No, they'll not cry ... They'll beat the crap out of any competitor of Inspire in every aspect ... Actually, they'll do nothing. The competitor will die alone of malnutrition ...
2019-7-31
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

You will be very surprised.
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi, I've confirmed that the licenses had been transferred to the replacement.  Could you please try to connect the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 first, and see if the drone has the licenses? If the drone is not able to connect to one computer, please try another computer as well.
Please let me know the result, I am looking forward to your reply.
2019-8-1
Use props
Max B
lvl.1

Thailand

My dji product quit working in Thailand.  I shipped it to the authorized service center in Bangkok and they said since I  bought it in America I need to send it there. What kind of BS is that?!?  If it's an authorized service center why do I have to ship it thousands of miles away? Do they not know what they are doing here??? So basically if this thing breaks while living in a foreign country you are screwed. That's the message I am getting from the DJI authorized service center in Thailand. To top it all off I have to pay @phantomthailand to send me back my still broken Osmo Pocket. Unbelievable.
20190718_104534.jpg
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Max B Posted at 8-2 02:06
My dji product quit working in Thailand.  I shipped it to the authorized service center in Bangkok and they said since I  bought it in America I need to send it there. What kind of BS is that?!?  If it's an authorized service center why do I have to ship it thousands of miles away? Do they not know what they are doing here??? So basically if this thing breaks while living in a foreign country you are screwed. That's the message I am getting from the DJI authorized service center in Thailand. To top it all off I have to pay @phantomthailand to send me back my still broken Osmo Pocket. Unbelievable.

Hi Max B, sorry for the unpleasant experience, may we have the name, email, contact number of this authorized repair center and the serial number of your Osmo Pocket for further verification? Can it be found in our website?
https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2019-8-2
Use props
djiuser_C9FB7XulnCya
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 7-31 00:04
I am sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced. I am able to trace your case number by your forum account and now I am confirming the proper team about the licenses. I'll reply to you once I receive the feedback.
Regarding the issue that the drone is not connecting the DJI Assistant app, please kindly try another connection cord, make sure that the DJI Assistant 2 is at the latest version V1.2.5 for Inspire 2, you can download the DJI Assistant 2 again from the official website and see if that helps.

I use a MAC and not a Windows machine. I ended up taking to my dealer and they called DJI to get the license keys. The issue is there is still a problem with the drone in that when I record in DNG format and I pull the video into Davince Resolve it is wanting to change frame rates.

This was not happening before I crashed the drone and sent it in for repair so Clearly when you say check everything before sending it back DJI don't check anything.
2019-8-3
Use props
djiuser_C9FB7XulnCya
lvl.2
Australia

CAS-3266525-B8W6R8
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_C9FB7XulnCya Posted at 8-3 04:50
I use a MAC and not a Windows machine. I ended up taking to my dealer and they called DJI to get the license keys. The issue is there is still a problem with the drone in that when I record in DNG format and I pull the video into Davince Resolve it is wanting to change frame rates.

This was not happening before I crashed the drone and sent it in for repair so Clearly when you say check everything before sending it back DJI don't check anything.

May I verify if it refers to losing the frame rate? Could you please try another player e.g. Premiere and see if the issue persists? If so, please kindly upload an original video to Dropbox and provide us with the link, we'd check more about this.
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules