DJI - Deep Communist State - In Your Drone
1741 23 2019-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneMasterLA
lvl.1
United States

DJI, a company of communist China, is in full control of DJI drones purchased by Americans (and others around the world of course).  This communist controlled company, DJI, controls 70% of the drone market in America.  

DJI is the one that ultimately decides whether or not you can fly in a U.S. FAA approved flyzone.  DJI product owners... will you stand for this? FAA will you bow to DJI?  America, will you allow this?

2019-7-31
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4
United States

Does this mean you're going to be selling your M2P? If the price is right, I might be willing to take it off your hands and rescue you from DJI's oppression. Given what you wrote, I'm sure you're anxious to unload it and that it'll be priced accordingly, right?

IM me the price and we'll talk. Thanks.
2019-7-31
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

China never shut my drone off but if Gimpy doesn't buy your MP2 i will
2019-8-1
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

If you are concerned that you are being watched/data collection/spied upon, the solution is real simple:
Don't let your AC "phone home", as in connect to the internet, at all.

Period.

DJI is just covering their butts with the NFZ and near NFZ zones, plus all the other issues updates caused on the Mavic Gen I.
I never updated anything, AC, controller, or batteries since I cracked my flymore boxes open 2 years ago.
Oh, and not even the Go4 app.
I don't have the naggy quizes, NFZ lockdowns, Gimbal resets, range/speed hobbling.
2019-8-1
Use props
VisualeyesAerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5242769 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL Cool story bro.
2019-8-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I suppose we now should give up all our apple products, never go on twitter again , stop shopping on Amazon , in fact the rest of the world should stop buying all American tech products, after all was it not American tech companies that delved raped and pillaged all our data, what’s your stance on this .
2019-8-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"America, will you allow this?"

It would seem yes, all done with blessing from all:-

"To develop GEO 2.0, DJI collaborated with general aviation pilots through the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) and with airports through the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) to incorporate their expertise and guidance about air traffic and airports into DJI’s new geofencing methods.
“AOPA applauds DJI's leadership in geofencing technology, and we appreciate their collaboration with our teams, to create safe and effective systems that allow all to safely enjoy the freedom to fly,” said AOPA President and CEO Mark Baker. “These latest improvements promote safe UAS integration in our aviation community by tailoring the geofence areas around each airport in a manner that has clear advantages for manned and unmanned operators.”
“AAAE appreciates DJI’s efforts to implement these important geofencing improvements,” said Justin Barkowski, AAAE Staff Vice President, Regulatory Affairs. “This is a common-sense approach to enhancing safety in the airport operating environment while providing users with additional areas to safely operate their drones.”

An extract from https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... larify-restrictions

2019-8-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't forget to put that tin foil on your head during each flight now! Better still, see a shrink ASAP as you have a serious case of paranoia! I mean, can the Chinese government actually see me do a point of interest around a tree in a farmers field... OMG - WW3!!! Get a grip pal!
2019-8-1
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

If you want to be mad about something, be mad about female Thor.  SMH.
2019-8-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Mr Sepo Posted at 8-1 18:39
If you want to be mad about something, be mad about female Thor.  SMH.

Please, a minor irritation.  They replaced James Bond with a female 007.   
2019-8-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

A J Posted at 8-1 14:47
Don't forget to put that tin foil on your head during each flight now! Better still, see a shrink ASAP as you have a serious case of paranoia! I mean, can the Chinese government actually see me do a point of interest around a tree in a farmers field... OMG - WW3!!! Get a grip pal!

They are using subspace communication, a major advancement on quantum entanglement.  
2019-8-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Furthermore, the communist China company, DJI, is the sole arbiter in how, where & when Americans can use their drones, even on American soil.  They do this by monitoring their drones and turning them on and off at will -- even superseding America's own Governing authority of the FAA. "

To which the reply might be:-

https://www.dji.com/uk/newsroom/ ... ment-drone-programs

I think perhaps you need to broaden your view of the world, they're not all out to get you.
2019-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why does dji always leave out Europe in these situations, if your a European it seems there is serious discrimination going on at dji ...... lol
2019-8-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I need a MP2,. What's your price
2019-8-2
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Is the "Reynolds Wrap" hat included?
I just had too....
2019-8-2
Use props
DMS Photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17740 ft
United States

Been to one too many Trump rallies I suspect
2019-8-2
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

That would be an orange cap,
snot da slivery shiney types hats....
2019-8-2
Use props
fanse5394b5d
Second Officer
Flight distance : 128471 ft
United Kingdom

Senator McCarthy rides again
2019-8-2
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

there always one snowflake in the crowd that brings up Trump in any kind of discussion. TDS spreading like wildfire.
2019-8-2
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

ny300z Posted at 8-2 10:08
there always one snowflake in the crowd that brings up Trump in any kind of discussion. TDS spreading like wildfire.

TDS spreading........
Heck, never went out.......
2019-8-2
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Time to Storm Area 51! Uh oh. Now I am on "their" "radar"...
2019-8-2
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

JPilotR Posted at 8-2 10:56
Time to Storm Area 51! Uh oh. Now I am on "their" "radar"...

2019-8-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

JPilotR Posted at 8-2 10:56
Time to Storm Area 51! Uh oh. Now I am on "their" "radar"...

Shhh!  Don't tell anyone, but instead of Naruto running, some are tunneling in.
2019-8-2
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4
United States

Two days later, I'm still waiting on that price quote; nothing yet.
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules