Cannot unlock NFZ
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SullyS
lvl.1

Italy

Hi everyone,

I have a M2ED and it is suddenly refusing to take off in a NFZ where it previously worked fine.

I have completed the online self unlock process but there NFZ is not an option as it is not a restricted area.

I also requested a restricted area unlock using the custom unlock. it was approved but it does not appear on the unlocked licences menu on the Pilot app.

My company are sending me from Europe to Africa in the next couple of weeks with the M2ED to demo its capabilites and to carry out some work. If it will not fly in the restricted area then the company will probably go with a different product.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Stephen
2019-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Stephen. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to help you further assist and help you with regards to this issue. Thank you.
2019-8-2
Use props
SullyS
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-2 10:29
Hello and good day Stephen. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Please send an email to  for us to help you further assist and help you with regards to this issue. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SullyS Posted at 8-4 22:47
Thank you Stephen

You are very much welcome SullyS. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules