Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to report stolen drones?
2240 4 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e3b4cb9

United States

How to report stolen or missing drones United States?
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, was your drone stolen or missing? If yes, we are sorry to hear that, it is recommended to contact the local authority to report it for further assistance.
2019-8-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-2 04:47
Hi there, was your drone stolen or missing? If yes, we are sorry to hear that, it is recommended to contact the local authority to report it for further assistance.

Why not have a thread here where we can post the serial numbers of our stolen drones and that way anyone purchasing second hand could search the serial number before commiting to the purchase.
2019-9-3
Use props
djiuser_1Fgw0kAOIwkl
New
United States

Can someone help locating stolen drone?
2020-3-22
Use props
Dirt Buster
lvl.1
United States

I do not understand why people that have an item stolen ask anyone but law enforcement for help.  That is the job of the LE.  Now, if DJI would add a feature like apple has for their phones, called find my iPhone, that would be great.  You would access the app and then could call the police and have them retrieve the drone and arrest the person with theft and possession of stolen property if it is in their possession.  That would be a feature that I would welcome.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules