Warranty repair of Zenmuse X7 in Shenzhen (shipment from Europe)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jiri.82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66759 ft
Czechia

Žiji v EU a musím poslat svůj X7 do servisního střediska v Shenzhenu. DJI nepřijímá reklamované zboží přímo z Evropy. Vyžadují předání z adresy v pevninské Číně. Servisní středisko Shenzhen také nemůže přepravovat opravené zboží mimo Čínu do Evropy. Někdo poslal zboží na opravu z Evropy do servisního střediska Shenzhen? Co se stane, když jim pošlu svůj dron přímo? Budou platit nějaké vysoké povinnosti a DPH? Jakou společnost bych jim měl poslat a pak zpět do Evropy? Prosím, dejte mi radu.
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jiri.82, where did you purchase the camera and may we have the serial number for further verification? You may PM me.
2019-8-1
Use props
jiri.82
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-1 23:27
Hi jiri.82, where did you purchase the camera and may we have the serial number for further verification? You may PM me.

I understand that I have to send the camera to China. I accept shipping costs. but I do not understand why the camera cannot be sent directly to the shenzen service center and why the same service center refuses to send the repaired camera back to europe. I would pay the price of transportation to Europe.
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jiri.82 Posted at 8-2 00:20
I understand that I have to send the camera to China. I accept shipping costs. but I do not understand why the camera cannot be sent directly to the shenzen service center and why the same service center refuses to send the repaired camera back to europe. I would pay the price of transportation to Europe.

We do not provide the global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product, if your drone is Chinese version, we only cover the China Mainland and unable to ship outbound.
Where did you purchase the DJI product? Did you contact your seller for assistance?
2019-8-2
Use props
jiri.82
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-2 04:22
We do not provide the global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product, if your drone is Chinese version, we only cover the China Mainland and unable to ship outbound.
Where did you purchase the DJI product? Did you contact your seller for assistance?

I need to send the zenmuse directly to the shenzen service center. my case already contains an address in mainland china where you can send the camera after repair. Do you agree to send the camera directly from Europe to Shenzhen?
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jiri.82 Posted at 8-2 09:42
I need to send the zenmuse directly to the shenzen service center. my case already contains an address in mainland china where you can send the camera after repair. Do you agree to send the camera directly from Europe to Shenzhen?

I'm afraid not, because of a customs clearance issue, please deliver it to an address in China Mainland first and then send it to our Shenzhen service center, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules