Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark doesn't connect anything
615 3 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft
Turkey

Hi people, 5 days ago i ve crashed my drone, it cut the power and fall from 2 meter height, and seawave soaked it. I rinsed it with pure water didnt power it on, write to the support send all the information, but yesterday they ve asked me to connect my drone by using DJI Assistant 2. Anyway, I ve connected it and powered on, Status indicators are flashing yellow but doesnt connect to my computer, mobile and DJI RC.
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sparko. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Spark. Since there was a crash that happened I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist and help you further with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you soon and thank for your valued support.
2019-8-2
Use props
Sparko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft
Turkey

Yea, I typed to support before I 've written here, they asked for replacement or discount, but because of the custom here in Turkey, they are not able to send new or replace it, I dont know what to do. I am super unlucky
2019-8-3
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Ow. Salt water?

I'm dreadfully afraid for your Spark's life.
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules