Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOS 12.4 disconnetcts iPad Mini5 from RC *Solved
1494 7 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AIRQUAD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25751486 ft
Sweden

I resently updated my iPad to iOS 12.4 and now my iPad disconnects from the remote contoller occasionally.
The screen goes black on the ipad and comes back after I pull the cable out and put it back in again.
Does anybody have this problem as well?

Mavic 2 Pro.
And yes I have tried with other cables and I have all the latest software and bios installed.

2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AIRQUAD. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the iPad Mini 5 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the iPad Mini 5  will be able to work with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro however, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-8-2
Use props
zappy54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

The iPad mini 5 works for me without any problems at all in fact its been the most stable device I've used.Have you tried shutting down your iPad mini see if that does anything....good luck
2019-8-2
Use props
AIRQUAD
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-2 09:24
Hello and good day AIRQUAD. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the iPad Mini 5 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the iPad Mini 5  will be able to work with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro however, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you Stephen
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AIRQUAD Posted at 8-2 09:46
Thank you Stephen

You are very much welcome AIRQUAD. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-8-2
Use props
AIRQUAD
lvl.4
Sweden

zappy54 Posted at 8-2 09:34
The iPad mini 5 works for me without any problems at all in fact its been the most stable device I've used.Have you tried shutting down your iPad mini see if that does anything....good luck

Yes that is my experience to and it worked flawlessly until the 12.4 update.
I only use my iPad for flying so it is restarted every time I use it so that won’t solve my problem unfortunately. I’m going to  reinstall DJI GO 4 maybe that helps.
2019-8-2
Use props
AIRQUAD
lvl.4
Sweden

A clean reinstall of DJI Go 4 didn’t help, so I downgraded iOS 12.4 to 12.31 and now my problem with disconnects is gone
2019-8-4
Use props
zappy54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

AIRQUAD Posted at 8-4 03:36
A clean reinstall of DJI Go 4 didn’t help, so I downgraded iOS 12.4 to 12.31 and now my problem with disconnects is gone

I haven't disconnect but it as froze a couple of times with iOS 12.4
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules